1. "You depraved yourselves before another Gods and serve them but you know that you will perish."
2. "If you obey the commands of the Lord, you will be blessed. And if you don't obey the commands of your God and follow other Gods, you will be cursed."
1. "Every commandment of the law that any person denys to fulfill, he is cursed.(Injil Sharif,Volume 9: Golatin)
2. "For having faith on me, they are forgiven for their sins..."
( Injil Sharif, Volume 5: Sent, 26:16-17-18)
1. "Other nations dig their own holes sinking their feet are in their hidden nets is involved "
(Paslm 9/15) paslm means Jobur
2. Yes, to his anointed servant, to David and his descendants he has his unconditional love forever.
1. "You study[c] the Scriptures (AU) diligently because you think that in them you have eternal life. (AV) These are the very Scriptures that testify about me, (AW)"
2. “Because ye have said, We have made a covenant with death, and with hell are we at agreement; when the overflowing scourge shall pass through, it shall not come unto us: for we have made lies our refuge, and under falsehood have we hid ourselves:”
Old testament, Isaiah 28:15
(Isaiah 28 is the twenty-eighth chapter of the Book of Isaiah in the Hebrew Bible or the Old Testament of the Christian Bible.)
1. "If anyone wants a religion other than Islam, it will never be accepted and he will be among the loosers in the hereafter."
2. "... Whoever of you turns away from his religion and dies as a disbeliever, his deeds in this world and in here after will be in vain.
"Even if One's own religion is faulty, then (own) religion is better than (other) religion. Death is also better in one's own religion."
"Even if one's own religion is faulty, it is greater than other religions. He who practices his own religion has no sin."
1. "This is the only way to attain philosophy. You follow this path..."
2. "All this is the best refuge. Because it is possible to get rid of all sorrows by adopting this knowledge and refuge."
1. The Guru is the source of knowledge and the helper of the path of liberation.
2. In the selfless search for truth, one has to associate with the guru.
"Despite the lack of a god figure in Confucianism, Confucius believed that the universe was initiated by the Tao force. From the Tao come the complementary Yin and Yang forces, tension and energy, which Confucius believed to be the cause of all there is in the universe."
*Translated by: Aftabul Islam tonmoy
**Original Article: Ali Mahmed, তাঁদের সন্তান যেন থাকে দুধে-ভাতে: https://www.ali-mahmed.com/2009/04/blog-post_06.html
Post a Comment